Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2 Page Spread Article

               For the right page of my two page spread, I have decided that writing an article titled, "New Job For a New Age" or "Insta Check" would be the best way to entertain and educate the audience of my publication, Culture. The article will discuss how to make money off of social media and it would also name some notable social media celebrities. Social media sites and apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. are amazing tools to help young people create a compelling presence on the Web. Many young stars like Jasmine Brown, Roman Atwood, Shane Dawson, Bethany Mota, Alex Lee and Justin Bieber rose to instant fame and stardom solely due to the magic casted by social media. The article that I am going to write will not only introduce the idea of making money in a fun and creative way, but it will also provide tips and tricks on how to get started on the right path to making money on the internet, because teens love the internet and money, duh. 

Sources:

(n.d.). Retrieved March 29, 2018, from https://www.msn.com/en-za/lifestyle/smart-living/these-dubai-teens-are-making-money-through-social-media/ar-BBEkeBP?li=AA2FRlB

Social Media Stars. (n.d.). Retrieved March 29, 2018, from https://www.thefamouspeople.com/list-of-social-media-stars.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...