Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Monthly Must-Haves

               For my 2nd two page spread in my magazine, I plan on including a Monthly Must-Haves page on the left page, and on the right page, the beginning of an article titled "New Job For a New Age" or "Insta Check". The right page will be discussed in greater detail in my next post. My partner Juan and I decided that creating a Monthly-Must Haves page in our publication dedicated to what is "hot" or trendy for that particular month will make each and every issue unique and special, because there will be new Must-Haves in every issue. Keeping our young, teen audience informed on what is popular and affordable keeps our readers interested. The objective of Culture is to act as a big brother or sister to our audience, keeping them on trend and knowledgable on all things fashion, entertainment, technology, social media, and social issues. Monthly-Must Haves will include all of this and more.

Image result for monthly must haves magazine

Sources:

Monthly Must-Haves: Favorite parts of the editorial team. (2016, January 06). Retrieved March 28, 2018, from https://www.catchys.com/magazine/top-seven-bucket-bags

Must Haves of the Week: Magazines. (2014, January 07). Retrieved March 28, 2018, from http://schoolofstyle.com/blog/must-haves-of-the-week-magazines/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...