Saturday, March 31, 2018

Advertisements

             For the advertisements in my Culture magazine, my partner Juan and I have decided on ads consisting of skincare products, clothing, shoes, food, etc. Overall products that interest teens (aka us). Since he is a guy and I am a girl and we want our publication to be as unisex as possible, our ads will feature products that are unisex. Juan and I decided that two ads would be enough for our publication. One ad for my magazine would be about shoes, "Jordans" to be specific, "Air Jordan 1's" to be even more specific. This highly popularized, trendy shoe is unisex and has always been in style. Jordan 1's are a classic that have been seen on celebrities ranging from rappers like Jay Z or supermodels like Kendall Jenner. Of course all of the images in my magazine have to be original, so "Jordans" would also be a great choice for me because I have a few pairs in my closet that I can take pictures of! I also thought that I could take pictures of my skincare products, to be more specific, my acne face wash, to be even more specific, "Cetaphil". "Cetaphil" is an extremely affordable face wash that has worked to clear and cleanse the skin of many people, including celebrities, one of which being Christina Aguilera, a musical icon, who swears by it. Considering that I have both of these products and the fact that they are both hugely appealing to teenagers, I believe that I have two solid items to advertise. Image result for jordan ones

Image result for cetaphil pic

Sources:

Toomey, A. (2015, March 20). Christina Aguilera's Favorite Face Wash Is Only $5: Get the Scoop! Retrieved March 31, 2018, from http://www.eonline.com/news/634965/christina-aguilera-reveals-her-favorite-5-face-wash-plus-more-of-her-go-to-beauty-products
Gentle Skin Cleanser. (n.d.). Retrieved March 31, 2018, from https://www.cetaphil.com/gentle-skin-cleanser

(n.d.). Retrieved March 31, 2018, from https://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-toe-release-date/


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...