Friday, March 30, 2018

Photoshoot pt.2

             Today I had another successful photoshoot where I took pictures in a local 7/11, the highest floor in an apartment building in downtown Miami, and a local neighborhood as well. I took some pictures of my friend for my magazine and I directed her when she was taking pictures of me. Today we took pictures for a little over two hours. It did get hot and tiring at times, however it was still fun. Overall the shoot was more successful than the last. This time around, there were costume changes and more beautiful locations to take photos at. I am extremely happy about what I accomplished today. Here are some of my favorite pictures.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...