Sunday, March 18, 2018

First Photoshoot

           Today was my first day of taking photos for my magazine, I took photos from 3-5 p.m. at my nearest Town Center. Today gave me the opportunity to experiment with various locations, poses, and camera techniques. The photos are meant to represent current teen style. The flashy red sunglasses and the Gingham printed crop top are two things that are extremely trendy at the moment. My magazine entails all things popular and trendy. I took pictures alternating between my iPhone 7 Plus and my friend's Canon Rebel t5i. Both cameras have amazing capabilities. I liked the airbrushed look that the Canon gave the photos, and how the lighting could easily be adjusted. I did not like however, that it was hard to get the camera to focus on my subject (aka, my friend). I appreciated how the iPhone camera has a portrait mode, which allows for depth effect, but I did not like how the phone enhances any blemishes on the subject. Overall today was pretty successful. Not only did I figure out how to take amazing photos on either camera, but I also learned when the natural lighting is the best, and which places have the best natural lighting. Taking photos today not only gave me inspiration for future photo shoots, but most importantly, I got some pretty incredible pictures to display in the magazine, that I am really proud of. Here are a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...