Friday, March 23, 2018

Research

           Teen magazines are magazines aimed at female teenage readers. They usually consist of gossip, news, fashion tips, and interviews and may include posters, stickers, small samples of cosmetics or other products and inserts
The teen magazine industry is overwhelmingly female-oriented. Several publications, such as Teen Ink and Teen Voices, cater to both male and female audiences, although publications specifically targeting teenage boys are rare. I plan on making my magazine as unisex as possible, however there will probably be more feminine aspects in the magazine, but for the most part my publication will be all inclusive.
Along with most mainstream magazines, teen magazines are typically sold in print at supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores and newsstands.

Sources:
How to Make a Teen Magazine. (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2018, from https://bizfluent.com/how-7871740-make-teen-magazine.html
Teen Magazine Subscriptions. (n.d.). Retrieved March 24, 2018, from https://www.magazines.com/magazines/teen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...