Sunday, March 11, 2018

Resources

           To take the photos needed for my magazine, I plan on using my iPhone camera, because not only is it very good quality, but it also has many features of a professional camera. To edit the photos for free, since I do not have a very big budget for this project, I plan on using an incredibly amazing website and app called VSCO to edit the pictures to fit my vision of my magazine. I also plan on using an website and app called Canva to create the majority of my magazine. They have a wide selection of tools, text font, as well as millions of other elements that will aid me and my partner, Juan, in creating a successful publication that looks professional, all for free! I use Canva to create the thumbnails for my YouTube videos, and I have already created a sample magazine using their tools, so I am very familiar with the website and how to create my desired project. 

(Sample magazine cover created with Canva, by Canva)
Related image

Sources:

VSCO. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2018, from http://vsco.co/

50 Design Techniques That Made These Magazine Covers Awesome [Epic Case Studies] – Learn. (2015, October 12). Retrieved March 11, 2018, from https://www.canva.com/learn/magazine-cover-design/

Pakarklis, E. (2017, October 30). 10 iPhone Camera Features Every Photographer Should Use. Retrieved March 11, 2018, from https://iphonephotographyschool.com/iphone-camera/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Magazine: CULTURE

Here is my magazine.............CULTURE! This has been an amazing journey and I hope you guys love it like I do. ...